- You can change the settings for the basic features and external scripts.
[General settings>Enable/Disable service]
- You can modify settings for the mobile store.
Mobile store settings
- When set as [Enable], customers will be directed to the mobile store on Android/iPhone/iPad.
- When set as [Disable], customers will be directed to the PC store even when using the link to the mobile store.
- • Edibot Themes provides a responsive PC theme that can be displayed accordingly in the mobile environment.
Automatic connection to mobile store address
- When you add an animated GIF, it may not be displayed properly on iPhone.
- When set as [Enable], mobile device users accessing your [www.domain.com] will be automatically re-directed to your [m.domain.com] mobile store.
Mobile-PC screen switchover
- When set as [Disable], mobile device users accessing your [www.domain.com] will be directed to your PC store, while those accessing your [m.domain.com] will be connected to your mobile store.
- By clicking [PC version] on the bottom of the mobile store page, customer can switchover to the PC store and vice versa.
- You can use the payment methods already available in your online store in your mobile store without applying for them separately.
- When set as [Use], only the payment methods shown as available can be used for mobile payment.
Improve image loading speed on product details page
- Credit card transaction may or may not be processed depending on the mobile card reader model and version.
- When set as [Enable], the images in the product details page are loaded as scrolling down the page rather than being loaded at once. And this improves the loading speed.
- [See more] feature will be deactivated when you set this option as [Enable]. When set as [Disable],[See more] feature will be activated.
- * Notes
- This feature is useful for improving the image loading speed when there are multiple images to load. This feature is not recommended when there is just one large image.
Basic settings>Page settings
Add a main banner
- You can add up to five main banners and link each with a page. Click the arrows to change the order.
Enable auto slideshow
- If you want to use a main banner without a link, enter [Your mobile store address/#none] as the URL.
- You can only use the auto slideshow feature once you select [Yes] for [Add a main banner].
Home screen icon
- When you add more than one main banner, they will automatically slide according to the sliding speed you have set.
Creating a shortcut from Android devices
- The icon you added will be used as the home screen icon once customers create a shortcut on their mobile device.
Creating a shortcut from iPhone devices
- The quick menu button (+ icon) appears on the bottom left.
- Clicking the button will open six menus - log in (log out), Favorites, Likes, Recently viewed products, Cart.